- There are generally three causes to mental illness: Biological, Psychological, and Social.
- It affects every single gender, race, occupation, status, age, sexuality.
- Suicidal thoughts are only a symptom. It does not reflect you as a person.
- Depression is one of the most mentally blinding illnesses.
- “We didn’t become ill over night. We can’t expect to be healed in one day.”
- What people think of me and my mental illnesses does not reflect me.
- None of this is something to be ashamed about.
- You are alive for a reason. There is not a single life that is a waste.